CEAVCO Audio Visual recently purchased 7 new Yamaha TF1 16-Channel Digital Mixers. CEAVCO will use this expandable, user-friendly gear to deliver better audio outcomes for our clients.
The compact, portable sound mixers can work in venues from small to large, and they can be used for live music as well as corporate events.
The digital console’s fluid TouchFlow Operation — straightforward touchscreen design, presets, and precision adjustments — maximizes workflow efficiency and makes it easy to achieve a great mix.
Features and Specs:
- 17 motor faders (16 channels + 1 master)
- 40 input mixing channels (32 mono + 2 stereo + 2 return)
- 20 Aux buses (8 mono + 6 stereo) + Stereo + Sub
- 8 DCA groups with Roll-out
- 16 analog XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs + 2 analog RCA pin stereo line inputs
- 16 analog XLR outputs
- 34 x 34 digital record/playback channels via USB 2.0 + 2 x 2 via a USB storage device
- 1 expansion slot for NY64-D audio interface card
- Wireless monitoring and control