Are You a Potential Employee, Freelancer, or Partner? We’re Excited About the Possibilities!
CEAVCO is in the business of building long-term relationships, which makes us a great company to collaborate with and a great place to work. We’re here to make a real impact, and we have a passion for the excellent, partner-focused work we do. We’re always looking for great employees, freelancers, and partner companies. Please reach out if you’re ready to start a conversation!
Working at CEAVCO Audio Visual
CEAVCO prides itself in partnering with its clients in the design and management of events resulting in the delivery of exceptional experiences.
CEAVCO offers the opportunity to join an industry-respected team with recognized audio visual production experts. Our owners and management provide direction and education to all members of our staff, and we offer significant training opportunities to our team. We value the skills and experience each individual brings to the team, and we collaborate closely to best serve the needs of our valued clients. CEAVCO offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, paid-time for vacation and holidays, 401K plan and more. With a 15-year average employee retention rate, our business is built on strong, long-standing relationships.
CEAVCO is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, medical condition, or disability.
We are always looking for great people. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To be added to our list of Freelance and Contractor contacts, please email your resume, a completed Independent Contractor Agreement , and a completed IRS Form W-9 to email@example.com.
As a CEAVCO Audio Visual Web Developer, you will team up with digital solutions and production teams to design, code, implement, and manage software solutions for virtual and live events across the country. you will spend time in the office and remotely at home or on show working with colleagues and clients.
Do you like collaborating with others? Do you love software and technology? Are you a self-starter? Become a member of our team!
CEAVCO offers the opportunity to become a part of an industry-respected team with recognized and awarded expertise. We offer training and advancement opportunities to all members of our team. We value the expertise each individual brings, and we collaborate closely to best address and serve the needs of our valued clients. CEAVCO offers a competitive benefits package including medical/dental insurance, paid time off and holidays, 401K plan. The annual salary range for this position is $70,000 to $85,000.
How you will make a difference?
- Use your expertise to elevate client and audience experiences
- Research software and technology solutions and assist in selecting vendor partners
- Assist, supervise, and/or perform development projects
- Design software and integration solutions
- Ensure proper function of software solutions
- Serve as software and applications specialist staying abreast of new solutions and techniques
- Experience in full stack development
- Foundational experience with AWS and Google Cloud
- Basic to Intermediate experience with databases like MySQL, MongoDB or any modern database.
- Comfortable with Linux based operating systems and the CLI
- Foundational experience with CI tools
- Strong understanding of API documentation and integrations
- Understanding of application project management practices
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to track multiple initiatives and prioritize accordingly
Non-required but helpful skills:
- Experience with live streaming or video transmission protocols
- HLS, RTMP, WebRTC, SRT
- Virtualization experience
- Desktop or server administration knowledge
- Containerization and multi-system management tools
- Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, etc.
Experience and education:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, computer information system or relevant field of study.
CEAVCO is a multimedia production company that produces live and virtual events for clients around the globe. CEAVCO is rapidly expanding its virtual event offerings and is assembling a team of creative software engineers to generate [or write] and implement several software-based products and integrations.