CEAVCO GIVES: Choose Your Favorite Holiday Charity
This holiday season, CEAVCO will allocate our client appreciation holiday budget to a non-profit organization.
Voting is now closed. We will announce the results soon!
- Volunteers of America is a national, nonprofit, faith-based organization dedicated to helping those in need rebuild their lives and reach their full potential.
- Family Tree works to prevent and overcome child abuse, domestic violence, and homelessness to promote safety, healing, and stability across generations.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities creates, finds, and supports programs that directly improve the health and wellbeing of millions of children each year.
- Food Bank of the Rockies provides food supplies to 600+ hunger-relief programs, distributing millions of meals each year – roughly 134,000 meals each day.
- Tepeyac Community Health Center provides exceptional care that empowers patients, decreases routine emergency room visits, and creates healthier families.
- Robbie’s Hope is an organization led by teens who help other teens in need with the goal of cutting teen suicide rates in half by 2028.
- First Descents provides life-changing and empowering outdoor adventures for young adults impacted by cancer and other serious health conditions.