CEAVCO GIVES: Choose Your Favorite Holiday Charity
We made it through the past year and a half with support from the U.S. government and our local community, along with the continued trust of our amazing clients and the adaptability and perseverance of our fantastic team. We’re happy to say we have not only survived but thrived. Now we want to give back – and we need you to weigh in.
This holiday season, we’ll allocate our client appreciation holiday budget to three non-profit organizations. Help us decide between the following organizations:
- Volunteers of America is a national, nonprofit, faith-based organization dedicated to helping those in need rebuild their lives and reach their full potential.
- Family Tree works to prevent and overcome child abuse, domestic violence, and homelessness to promote safety, healing, and stability across generations.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities creates, finds, and supports programs that directly improve the health and wellbeing of millions of children each year.
- Food Bank of the Rockies provides food supplies to 600+ hunger-relief programs, distributing millions of meals each year – roughly 134,000 meals each day.
- Tepeyac Community Health Center provides exceptional care that empowers patients, decreases routine emergency room visits, and creates healthier families.
- Robbie’s Hope is an organization led by teens who help other teens in need with the goal of cutting teen suicide rates in half by 2028.
- First Descents provides life-changing and empowering outdoor adventures for young adults impacted by cancer and other serious health conditions.
Please Vote to Give!