Strategies to Ensure Your Events Have a Massive Impact
In today’s short attention span theater, event planners need to think outside the convention center box to capture attendees’ fleeting attention. These days, the same old hotel ballroom and conference environments might not do the trick.
So how can you give attendees something new? In a recent webinar, Eric Newkirk, CEAVCO’s Vice President of Design and Creative, discusses 5 key event trends for 2018 that will help you educate, engage, and delight event attendees:
- Promoting Sponsorships Using Projection Mapping Technology
- Using Unconventional Screens
- Increasing Audience Engagement with Next-Generation Q&A
- Recording and Sharing Event Content
- Transforming Unconventional Spaces
Learn how meeting and event planners and their AV production partners are working together to deliver a one-of-a-kind experience – the kind your audience will long remember.